12 GHz PhotoReceiver, Module (PR-12-B-M)
The Optilab PR-12-B-M is a 12 GHz bandwidth amplified PIN photodiode receiver module, designed for RF over fiber, antenna remoting, and broadband RF signals transmission applications using single mode optical fiber. The PR-12-B-M utilizes a wide bandwidth PIN photodiode plus a linear Trans-Impedance Amplifier (TIA) that provides optical to RF conversion to the frequency range beyond 12 GHz. The PR-12-B-M is a highly linear O/E converter that can be used for every type of analog and digital signal, with remote status monitoring through an RS-485 interface. When the PR-12-B-M RF over fiber receiver module is linked with the LTA-20-M lightwave transmitter module, the combination provides an excellent solution for cost-effective 12 GHz RF over fiber applications.
- 12 GHz RF Transmission over Fiber
- RF/IF signal distribution
- Satcom microwave antenna signal distribution
- Broadband delay-line and signal processing
- Radar system link
- Phased and interferometric array antenna
- RFoF Receiver, 0.01 GHz to 12 GHz
- Highly Linear for analog transmission
- Linear TIA Gain of 500
- Remote monitor through USB 2.0 or RS-485
- Housing designed for RF shielding
- Labview interface
Product Requests and Consulting
If you would like more information about Optilab Products or Custom Solutions, please Submit a Product Request.