FBG Sensor Interrogator 18 Channels (FSI-RM-18)
The Optilab FSI-RM Fiber Bragg Grating (FBG) Sensor Interrogator rackmount is designed for numerous indoor, single 1U applications.
The Optilab FSI-RM Fiber Bragg Grating (FBG) Sensor Interrogator is designed for numerous indoor, single 1U applications. The FSI-RM is a fully-integrated, high-resolution measurement system, features a high power, high speed swept wavelength laser, state-of-art embedded system for signal processing. The FSI-RM interrogator core employs advanced hardware peak detection, optimized for rapid data processing of many simultaneous FBG sensors. The FSI-RM is focused on providing measurements with higher acquisition rates, moderate dynamic range and continuous lifetime on-board referencing. The combination of high speed and excellent repeatability enables a single FSI-RM to simultaneously monitor dynamic sensors. The FSI-RM responds directly to the user commands and output sensor wavelength data via Ethernet port and our standard protocol.
- Civil: bridges, dams, tunnels, mines, buildings, containers, subway, trains, roadways, cranes
- Industrial: oil & gas, electrical, well reservoir, platform, pipeline
- Standard indoor installation
- Remote area projects for SHM
- Railroad, subway and tunnel monitoring
- 18 channels sensor detection standard
- High power swept laser
- Embedded system design for continuous, uninterrupted operation, no PC required
- Ruggedized power, data, and optical connectors
- Ethernet output, allow cloud operation
- Fast sweep rate up from 10 Hz to 100 Hz
- High wavelength resolution of 0.5 pm