FBG Analyzer (FBG Analyzer)
The Optilab FBG Analyzer is a fully-‐automated testing and measurement Optical Spectrum Analyzer (OSA) system designed for Fiber Bragg Grating (FBG) applications.
The Optilab FBG Analyzer is a fully-‐automated testing and measurement Optical Spectrum Analyzer (OSA) system designed for Fiber Bragg Grating (FBG) applications. Featured high dynamic range, high wavelength resolution, and fully-‐integrated, one-‐button automatic operation in one or multiple channels, the Optilab FBG Analyzer greatly facilitate the analysis on FBG spectral characteristics. Besides analysis in bare FBG/FBG Array applications and FBG sensing systems, it is also ideal for laboratory testing and spectrum measurement of transmission and reflection. Optilab has developed an innovative software for FBG Analyzer: fully-‐automated C-‐based software program with customizable measurement parameters, data saving functions, and intuitive display interface, which is able to perform comprehensive spectrum analysis such as loss, center wavelength, 3dB bandwidth, 6dB bandwidth, side lobes, symmetry, etc. Please contact Optilab for more information: http://www.optilab.com.
- FBG fabrication testing and measurement
- Packaged FBG manufacturing quality assurance
- Installation FBG system inspection and monitor
- FBG Array testing and defect detecting
- Laboratory R&D
- Fully automated C-‐based software
- High wavelength resolution of ±1 pm
- High dynamic range up to 50 dB
- 0.02dB loss accuracy
- Built in National Instruments® (NI) DAQ Card
- Internal multiple wavelength reference
- Order from 1 to 8 FBG channel