The Optilab DFB-1550C-PM is a single frequency CW laser coupled with Polarization Maintaining fiber. Built with Distributed Feed-Back Grating (DFB) as cavity reflector, it provides pure, single longitudinal mode, hopping free and extremely stable wavelength source. This laser diode is fabricated with Multiple Quantum Well (MQW) for excellent reliability and stability. It can be used either in CW operation for seeding the external modulation and coherence interferometry, or directly modulated for signal transmission. This MQW DFB laser features 60 mW of output optical power, high Side Mode Suppression Ratio (SMSR). The standard 14-pin butterfly integrates TEC, thermistor, monitor PD and an output isolator. Contact Optilab for more information.
• Polarization maintaining output
• Up to 60 mW output power
• Low RIN noise, -145 dB/Hz max.
• CW Laser
• Wavelengths Range to select: from 1549 nm to 1553 nm
• Built in TEC, Thermistor & Monitor PD
• Dense Wavelength Division Multiplex (DWDM)
• RF over Fiber (RFoF)
• Hybrid Fiber-Coaxial (HFC)
• General laboratory and research use
• CW Laser source