The Optilab LRD-10-CLK-M is a 10 Gb/s bandwidth high gain, lightwave digital receiver module with a 10 Gb/s clock recovery circuit, designed for OC-192 NRZ signals, DWDM, and Bit Error Rate Testing (BERT) of a digital optical link. The LRD-10-CLK-M is an O/E converter with post/limiting amplifier module designed for use in receivers of STM-64/OC-192 (9.953 Gb/s) and STM-64/OC-192 with Forward Error Correction (FEC) (10.664 Gb/s) optical transmission systems.
• Wide Bandwidth, 0.01 to 10 Gb/s, NRZ Signals
• Very high O/E gain of 12,000 V/W
• Pre-amplifier and post-amplifier
• Limiting Amplifier
• Excellent eye diagram at low input
• Built-in clock recovery function
• Optional 10.664 Gb/s Forward Error Correction (FEC)