The Optilab EDFA-PA-B Pre-Amp Erbium-Doped Fiber Amplifiers is a high-gain benchtop unit for amplifying low input level signals that is an easy-to-use and cost-efficient solution for photonic subsystems, OEM integration, and fiber optic system integration. With options for C-band or L-band wavelengths, and using a high gain design, this benchtop provides over 25 dB gain with a 4.5 dB noise figure and is designed to amplify signal with a low input level as low as -40 dBm.
• High gain of more than 25 dB
• C-band or L-Band wavelength options
• Low noise figure
• Designed for low input level
• RS-232 standard for remote control
• Wide wavelength operation range
• 10+ years of operation life