The Optilab SOA-1550-B is a semiconductor optical amplifier with high fiber-to- fiber gain, designed to be used in general applications to increase optical launch power to compensate for loss of other optical devices. The SOA- 1550-R can be ordered with Single Mode (SM) or Polarization Maintaining (PM) fiber input/output, with this particular SOA module having broadband amplification from 1450nm to 1600nm wavelengths, in a benchtop. It requires only AC power cord with low power consumption, with a full software control and monitoring via RS232 serial communication protocol.
• Wideband 1450nm - 1600nm amplification
• High fiber-to-fiber gain of 20 dB
• Up to 16 dBm output
• Input/output Isolation (40 dB)
• PM Panda fiber input/output (optional)
• Front touch screen control